Despite a proliferation of e-commerce, online banking, and online finance technologies over the past two decades, the B2B payments industry in general and the $9 trillion global receivables market in particular has lagged far behind. The Crowdz solution will transform these lucrative sectors in powerful ways yet unseen, and provide the world’s more than 10,000 banks and millions of small & midsize enterprises with foundational new technologies that will greatly enhance their competitive position.
- Assist in gathering requirements, designing solutions, and building POCs
- Experience developing Solidity smart contracts
- Design, develop, and test applications including blockchain DApps on the Ethereum and NEO networks
- Expert to mid-level experience at blockchain/daemon/protocol level with one or more of the Crypto currencies i.e. Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar.
- Use cutting-edge public and private blockchain technologies, on AWS and other leading Blockchain infrastructure providers
- Hands on and working knowledge of blockchain test tools (e.g. Truffle/Embark)
- Team player with expertise developing decentralized application, for our Invoice Exchange platform
- Proven working experience with offshore development teams
- Good understanding of blockchain test tools (e.g. Truffle/Embark)
Familiarity with AWS (EC2, VPC, Security Groups, ECS, RDS (Aurora and MySQL), SNS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Lambda functions, Parameter Store, Cloud Formation, S3, Glacier, IAM