We are looking for a developer who is comfortable working with Scala/Cassandra and has extensive knowledge or Bitcoin, etc. Your primary goal will be integrating new currencies into the CipherTrace system.
The ideal candidate is extremely knowledgeable about Bitcoin, Ethereum, Smart Contracts (Solidity, Web3).
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
- BS in Computer Science or Math or equivalent experience
- At least 2+ years of experience in cryptocurrency and Smart Contract development.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience at the blockchain/daemon/protocol level with at least 1 of the following crypto currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar.
- Experience integrating cryptocurrencies with other services and building the tools required to extract information from the blockchains.
Nice to have:
- MS in Computer Science, Statistics or Data Analytics.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Scala or Rust.
- At least 2+ years of experience in Cassandra.
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance within the cryptocurrency sector.
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, VPC, Security Groups, ECS, RDS (Aurora and MySQL), SNS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Lambda functions, Parameter Store, Cloud Formation, S3, Glacier, IAM.